Thursday, December 2, 2010

31 Days Of Santa: 2nd Day- Sanrio

I can tell already that Wednesdays will be that one day to squeeze art in the best of my ability. Roller Derby practice is on Wednesdays and Sundays; Wednesdays after work will most assuredly be reserved for the easier styles.

SUCH AS THIS ONE! Sanrio (Hello Kitty brand)! OK, you got me- it may not necessarily represent one particular artist, but the branding is iconic enough that I felt I could run with it. Plus it's my blog- I do what I want. Because it's my blog, (nyehh!).

Is it Hello Kitty in a Santa outfit? I don't know, but by golly, he (or she?) sure does prefer you stare at that candy cane instead of wondering what's inside the bag.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS ONE! I want like 12million copies for all my sanrio loving friends!

    ReplyDelete